The conference accepts only digital manuscripts. Files must be in .doc
. See style guide below.
Paper Size must be A4 format (21 x 29.7 cm).
- Margins must be 1 inch (about 2.54 cm).
- Font Face must be Times New Roman.
- Font Size must be 10 point (except paper Title is 14 pt) in double space, and justified.
- Please use 12-point bold for first-level headings, 10-point bold for second-level headings, and 10-point italics for third -level headings with an initial capital letter for any proper nouns. Leave one blank line before each heading. (Exception: no blank line between consecutive headings.) Please margin all headings to the left.
- One blank line should be left after the paper title. After the title, names of authors and affiliations should be provided.
- All the authors of a paper should include their full names, affiliations, addresses, and email addresses on the first page of the paper.
- An informative 10-point abstract (100 to 300 words) presenting the main points of the paper and conclusions.
- Papers should include keywords. List up to five words regarding the essential elements of the paper content.
- Tables and figures should be centered and not exceed the given page margins.
- Table titles should be on top of the table and all words should be centered, and only the first letters capitalized.
- Figures titles should be centered and only the first letters capitalized and located at the bottom of the figures.
- One blank line should be allowed between the paragraphs.
- References and citations within the text should be prepared in the latest APA format.
- Do NOT include PAGE NUMBERS
- Do NOT include HEADERS or FOOTNOTES
Book Chapters Length
- There is no page limit for the proceedings papers.
The book chapter proposals should be minimum 20 pages in the template format. There is no maximum page limit.
Journal Paper Length
- Book chapter length: min. 20 pages in the template format
The journal paper proposals should be minimum 20 pages in the template format. There is no maximum page limit.
- Journal paper length: min. 20 pages in the template format
must be prepared as 50 cm x 70 cm
For any queries on paper submission format, please contact Organizing Committee.
Plagiarism is the unethical act of copying someone else’s prior ideas, processes, results or words without explicit acknowledgement of the original author and source. Self-plagiarism occurs when an author utilizes large part of his/her own previously published work without using appropriate references. This can range from getting the same manuscript published in multiple journals to modifying a previously published manuscript with some new data.
The conference is strictly against any unethical act of copying or plagiarism in any form. Plagiarism is said to have occurred when large portions of a manuscript have been copied from existing previously published resources. By submitting the manuscript to the journal, the author(s) confirm that it is an original manuscript, is unpublished work and is not under consideration elsewhere.
Plagiarism, including duplicate publication of the author's own work, in whole or in part without proper citation is not tolerated by the journal. Manuscripts submitted to the journal need to be checked for originality using anti-plagiarism software. Please cross-check your document for plagiarism using anti-plagiarism software like Turnitin/ iThenticate before it is submitted for publication to the conference.